An Asbestos Rubber Sheet is made of rubber as the main material , and is a sheet product with corresponding thickness and large area prepared by vulcanization, referred to as rubber sheet. The rubber sheet has black, grey, green, blue and so on. It is widely used in industrial and mining enterprises, local transportation and Hengyu high altitude. Used as sealing aprons, rubber pads, door and window seals and laying workbenches and floors.
From the Asbestos Gasket Sheet Suppliers, we learned that asbestos rubber plates have reasonable structure, high strength and rigidity, and can withstand high temperature and high pressure, repeated bending and temperature fluctuations, and reliable sealing. The physical and mechanical functions are superior, and it has excellent insulation functions. It can work in a situation where the dielectric coefficient is high in a monotonous atmosphere of -35~+100℃. Through the 43KV test, the abnormal situation is in the case of 660V. It is commonly used in substations, power plants, power distribution rooms, laboratories, and field live work.
Asbestos Gasket Sheet
(1) The indium production material used is relatively long and has corresponding elasticity, and this product should use the particularity of the material, it also has a large resistivity and electrical breakdown resistance.
(2) When it comes to the factors that affect the quality of asbestos rubber sheets, the quality of raw materials is the first thing we have to mention.
(3) Not only can it play a good role as a Sealing Gasket, but it can also effectively extend the service life of the machine. As a sealing material, its tensile strength and heat resistance are correspondingly better.
(4) It can be used in various insulation industries and exerts very good insulation stability when it is applied to the ground of substations, power plants and other sites.
(5) It can take advantage of its very good waterproof performance and easy matting. Now it has gradually replaced the traditional wood, glass, plastic and other insulating materials, becoming an insulation performance product that everyone likes.
(6) In the actual use process, the asbestos rubber sheet must have corresponding strength and toughness before it can be applied to various high-temperature and high-pressure water, saturated steam, or gas and other media.