It is square braided from dusted asbestos fiber yarns (made of long asbestos fiber by dry technics). Reinforced with steel wire, nickel wire or copper wire is available.
Asbestos ropes, also known as aluminium silicate fiber rope, is generally used as thermal insulation material in various thermal equipment and heat conduction systems or further processed into other asbestos products. Generally, the asbestos thread is used as the core, which is twisted and knitted. With the characteristics of heat resistance, corrosion resistance, strong mechanical hardness, etc., it is widely used in chemical, chemical fiber, chemical, paper, food and other industries.
The axial tensile strength of the asbestos fiber is relatively high, sometimes up to 374*104kg/m3, but it is not resistant to wrinkles. After several wrinkles, the tensile strength decreases significantly. After being made into an asbestos rope by twisting and other processes, it has the characteristics of strong mechanical strength.
The thermal conductivity of asbestos fiber is 0.104~0.260kcal/m*℃*h, and the structural water content is between 10% and 15%. Generally speaking, heating at 300°C for two hours has less quality loss, so asbestos rope has good heat resistance.
The conductivity of asbestos fiber is also very low. The surface thermal resistance of chrysotile fiber is 8.2*107~1.2*1010Ω, and the volume-specific thermal resistance is 1.9*108~4.79*109Ω*cm, so the asbestos rope is also a good insulating material.
1. It can be used as heat insulation materials on thermal installations and heat conduction systems operated at high temperatures. Possessing the properties of fireproof, heat insulation, thermal retention, electric insulation and alkali resistance.
2. Gasketing and sealing stuff is essential to modern machinery, electrical machinery, steamship boiler, electrical engineering and other industries.
3. Also, the first packing for making asbestos PTFE packing, and asbestos packing with graphite& oil, also can be used as a soft joint between body.
4. Thermal insulation materials for boilers, pipes and machinery;
5. Use it as a fire curtain on special occasions;
6. It can be directly used as wrapping insulation material for various thermal equipment and heat conduction system.
Q: Are you factory, or only a trading company?
A: Factory and our factory is located in Wangtong town, Jing County, Hengshui, Hebei
Q: Could I get some samples, and how?
A: No problem, we provide free samples, and it is only needed for you to pay for the shipping charge, your courier account is also ok(such as DHL).
Q: Can you give me some discount?
A: Usually the discount depends on the quantity. However, we can discuss it.
Q: What's the payment terms?
A: Our normal practice: 30% deposit of total amount before production, and 70% balance payment before shipment. However, this is open for discussion.
Q: How can I get the quotation?
A: We usually quote within 24hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q: What are your terms of delivery?
A: We accept EXW,FOB,CIF,etc. You can choose the one which is the most convenient or cost-effective for you.
Q: Can you do the further process?
A: Sure. We also can help our customers do further such as printing and punching.
F107 (Dusted asbestos)
loss on ignition
19%-36% according to difference grade
250-450C according to difference grade
6*6mm to 50*50mm
40 or 50kgs/Plastic Woven Bag